Three Phase Simplex Pump Control with Intrinsically Safe Circuits
The Model 314 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 314 control panel provides reliable means of controlling one 208/240/480V three phase pump in applications requiring intrinsically safe float circuits or other circuit extensions.
Two control switches activate a magnetic motor contactor to run the pump on and off. If an alarm condition occurs, an additional alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers, lift stations or other installations classified as hazardous locations requiring intrinsically safe circuits.
- NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360o visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allow horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Intrinsically safe module limits the amount amount of energy to switch preventing ignition of flammable gases
- Intrinsically safe partition isolates intrinsically safe wiring
- Motor protective switch provides adjustable overload, branch circuit protection and pump disconnect
- IEC motor contactor controls pump by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Multi-tap transformer (208/240/480 VAC primary) provides 120V control/alarm voltage
- Green pump run indicator light
- Alarm and control fuses/indicators
- Input power terminal block
- Ground lugs
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
- Industrial control panel is UL Listed relating to hazardous locations with intrinsically safe circuit extensions
Five-Year Limited Warranty
*Model 314 control panels cannot be returned.
16 x 14 x 6 inches (40.64 x 35.56 x 15.24 cm)
NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
83 - 85 decibel rating
Adobe Acrobat is a free download to view .pdfs
Visit our downloads section of this website for additional literature.