Single Phase Simplex Capacitor Start/Run Pump Control
The Model 113 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 113 control panel provides a reliable means of controlling one 120/208/240V single phase pump in water and sewage applications.
Two control switches activate an IEC motor contactor to turn the pump on and off. If an alarm condition occurs, an additional alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers and lift stations.
- NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360o visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- IEC motor contactor controls pump by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator light
- Alarm and control fuses/indicators
- Float switch terminal block
- Pump input power and pump connection terminal block
- Ground lugs
- Circuit breaker (optional) provides pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Capacitor start module*
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
*Start/Run Capacitor Kit must be ordered separately. Model 113 control panels cannot be returned.
14 x 12 x 6 inches (35.56 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm)
NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
83 - 85 decibel rating
Adobe Acrobat is a free download to view .pdfs
Visit our downloads section of this website for additional literature.