Three Phase Duplex Alternating Pump Control with Override
The Model 322 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 322 control panel provides commercial and industrial customers a reliable means of controlling one 208/240/480V three phase pump in water and sewage installations.
The alternating action equalizes pump wear. In addition, this system provides override control should either pump fail. If an alarm condition occurs, the alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers, irrigation systems and lift stations.
- NEMA 4X enclosure for indoor/outdoor use
- Red alarm beacon provides 360o visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- IEC motor contactors control pumps by switching electrical lines
- Multi-tap transformer (208/240/480 VAC primary) provides 120V control voltage
- Motor protective switches provide adjustable overload, branch circuit protection and pump disconnect
- Alternating circuit board (U.S. patent 5,909,532) provides pump control and alternation
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switches for manual pump control
- Control On/Off switch
- Green pump run indicator lights
- Alarm and control fuses/indicators
- Float switch terminal block
- Input power terminal block
- Ground lugs
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
14 x 12 x 6 inches (35.56 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm)
NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
83 - 85 decibel rating
Adobe Acrobat is a free download to view .pdfs
Visit our downloads section of this website for additional literature.